Nov. 23: Interdisciplinary Trainer’s Forum: Teaching By Example
This FREE, interactive half day workshop brings teaching professionals together to explore how we can make better use of simulations in our training.
Using professional actors, workshop presenters engage participants to:
- 10:00am-11:30am: Discuss the use of simulation as a teaching tool.
- identify challenges in structuring effective role play
- recognize and address limitations in using non-professional role players
- consider options for assessment and feedback and
- develop new strategies for incorporating role play into their training
- 11:30am-12noon: Review Case Study for simulation
- 12noon-2:00pm: Practice using simulation with live actors
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Debrief process and discuss ways to integrate simulation in training
Spaces are limited so register today!
The workshop is free!
Professor Mike Saini, Factor-Inwentash Chair of Law and Social Work, University of Toronto
Hilary Linton, Lead trainer, Riverdale Mediation Ltd.
Coaches & Speakers
Barbara Benoliel, Heather Swartz, Carolyn Hyman, Elizabeth Hyde, Gina Alexandris, and more.