FDRweek is for all Family Dispute Resolution Professionals
FDRweek is an opportunity for professionals to take initiative in their communities and host events promoting their work.
Events can range from meet and greets to large workshops. Topics over the years have included:
- Mediation in a Pluralistic Society
- Access to Justice Forums
- Trainers’ Forums
- Panels on Research in all fields
- Workshops on Domestic Violence
- Panels on Marketing and Growing Your Business
- Discussions on Indigenous Approaches to Family Dispute Resolution
- Circle Training
- Student Networking Opportunities
- How to Become a Certified Family Mediator Workshops
- Intensive Role Play Workshops
FDRIO has had the support of TAG, the Access to Justice Committee, and the Law Society, in hosing events. Event organizers often work with other hosts, law firms, public libraries and other venues.
FDRIO will consider each request for support and will do its best to provide administrative and marketing support for events.