Is someone you care about struggling with their divorce?
This is a week long series of events for
members of the public to learn about:
- where to find free or subsidized family mediation
- how to access the free resources in Family Law Information Centres
- free family law information sessions for separating parents and families
- where to go for support for victims of violence and abuse
- options for free and affordable legal information or advice
- whether parenting coordination might help your family
- what kinds of cases are suitable for family arbitration
- where to go for counselling, financial planning, and other supportive services
- …and much more.
It’s also a week designed to build strength in our family dispute resolution community, offering events for FDR professionals in various cities.
FDRweek is supported by the Premier of Ontario and Mayors across the province. We hope to see you at one of our events.
If you want to volunteer or organize an event of your own, contact us at email@example.com.